April 18, 2011

about me

this is a quick note about me so if u ever wonder - wonder if grandma would like this? u might be able to figure it out

i am 48 yrs old when i write this my life has not been too spectacular in that i haven't personally found the cure for cancer or diabetes that kinda global world changing stuff  my life is more about the mundane everyday stuff

i like to think that i am humorous in fact that is what i d like to be my lasting legacy that when people think of me after i pass that they remember when i made them laugh on purpose and not on purpose  lol and o yes that i raised good people  no serial killers here

this is what i think other people perceive me to be:  mean, not funny, tense, unapproachable, intimidating
i am pretty sure i am a high functioning autistic person, or at the very least have autistic tendencies that might lend itself to other people's perception of me but mostly i think other people as insecure and like i said it's THEIR perception  lol

one of your uncles has a very mild form of autism too  guess which one

people that know me well understand that i have these tendencies, and generally i like to see the good in people but that was not always the case

 when i was a young child i was frightened and tense about EVERYTHING in the world, i counted things to calm myself down  i rarely spoke to people outside my family and was generally 'inside' myself.  i was smack dab in the middle of 8 children (will provide a genealogical tree sometime in the future)  i kinda blended in  somewhere around my 10th year i found humor  nothing specific that i remember but i did realize that i have to  interact with the world

i won't get into the chronological order of my life cause i can't remember it in sequence  i have not idea how people write their autobiographies  my memories are flashes of visual  stuff and scents  i get creeped out when people say i was at such and such an event in my life and i have no memory of it  i had somewhat of a misspent youth that i will explain at some point but that might explain the memory issues but mostly i think i have too much in my head and 'some has to fall out'

i have a university degree i was the first in my family to have one  pretty cool

i raised all the children i bore no 'lost' children in my closet  what u got is what u have lol  but their father's are another question

i have loved deeply but he was not the father of any of my children  odd yes  i will try to explain later

i have grieved deeply and have gotten through it    time really does heal, but so does acceptance  more on that

i am a psychic person, and can communicate with the spirit world   another time another story

i am very capable and very intelligent

i am a voracious reader

i prefer solitary activities

i am curious about everything  i ask questions

i can see through people and their 'veneers'  i really dislike superficial people   i really life funny people

i call people on their bullshit and that can make enemies   but i don't really care

i don't want fortune and fame,  i want contentment and security

i don't suffer fools gladly,  ignorance is a cancer on society

 

3 comments:

  1. Sandra High likes this.

    Vicki Lester-Lund Love it Anita!! And yes, you always make me laugh, but also you are very compassionate to the feelings of others.
    3 hours ago · Like

    Listen Simaganis i guess lol
    3 hours ago · Like

    Vicki Lester-Lund See...you don't really know how you look in the eyes of others! ♥
    3 hours ago · Like

    Listen Simaganis but u know me lol people that don't ????
    3 hours ago · Like

    Listen Simaganis i have empathy but i don't feel for others unless they are in my family lol
    3 hours ago · Like

    Vicki Lester-Lund nah...I think you feel more than you think!
    3 hours ago · Like

    Listen Simaganis no really lol i know what i supposed to feel because of practice but sometimes i don't feel a thing i think i would made a great doctor because i can detach like that ok where did we first meet? what did u think first time you saw me? truthfully,....lol
    3 hours ago · Like

    Listen Simaganis we should be discussing this on my blog so my grandchildren will get a better sense of me lol and my interactions
    3 hours ago · Like

    Vicki Lester-Lund copy and paste the whole thing to your blog. We first met at Barb's meditation Circle about 3 or 4 years ago. And honestly...my first thought was that you were someone I wanted to be friends with. You were open and warm, funny, compassio...
    See more
    2 hours ago · Like

    Listen Simaganis Perceptive lol mmmm that's not usually what I hear
    2 hours ago · Like

    Vicki Lester-Lund I can't imagine that anyone would first see you in a negative light!
    2 hours ago · Like

    Phillip Paul wow IWAS THE PRINCE OF SOMETHING ONCE
    2 hours ago · Like

    Listen Simaganis Lol @ paul where did u come from?
    2 hours ago · Like

    Phillip Paul i am that i am know one knows
    about an hour ago · Like

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey everyone honestly first time u met me? wut was ur first thought? honestly answer even if u don't know me well thx
    2 hours ago via BlackBerry · · Like ·

    Vicki Lester-Lund yes, please do...I want to see if people see you the way I do...or the way you do. She wont bite you if you're honest!
    2 hours ago · Like

    Kittyhawk Swimmer What? First impression you ask? Well basically its been so long and I was so small, so the question is what was you first impression of me? Lol!
    2 hours ago · Like

    Meg Kinehpihkwiyan honestly? I thot u had a kewl laff n that it wud b a blast 2 get baked w/u lol eventho I haven't dun dat in yrs!
    2 hours ago · Like

    Listen Simaganis Kittyhawk I think my first thought wen I saw u guys. Wow lots of them which one is my age? Lol cousins. Meg that is odd lol but cool thx
    2 hours ago · Like

    Julie Montgomery MacKay my first thought when you requested me as a friend? Oh shit...shes probably some weirdo. I figured you were some young teenager who likes to play FB games that was gonna send me tons of game junk. Turns out your a hilarious grandma that seems to be online all times of the night. Your awesome my canadian friend :)
    2 hours ago · Like

    Listen Simaganis Lol thx julie
    2 hours ago · Like

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone I wud like some honest answers pls wut was your first impression of me the very first time u saw me? pls answer even if u don't know me very well
    about an hour ago via Mobile Web · · Like ·

    Candy Higareda I thought you were very pretty, and really a nice person.what the hell is she doing with him. lol
    34 minutes ago · Like

    Listen Simaganis lmao
    33 minutes ago · Like

    Listen Simaganis i was in awe of your beauty also but i wasn't sure how rack u were lol and how solid i had to be lmao
    24 minutes ago · Like

    Listen Simaganis rank
    24 minutes ago · Like

    Candy Higareda hahaha omg was I that scary?
    22 minutes ago · Like

    Roberta Sherry Bearhead I thought ... Who the f#*k does she think she is .... Then when you first came to mameo to visit I thought oh ok ... That's who the f#*k she is ... And she is kinda kewl ... I think she will fit ... And you did ... :) that's why you have so many of his relatives on your list :)
    17 minutes ago · Unlike · 1 person

    Candy Higareda hahaha
    16 minutes ago · Like

    Listen Simaganis sherry i wondered why u looked @ me like that lol but i obviously didn't care candy u know alpha female lol until u make friends
    15 minutes ago · Like

    Margaret Johnson Cant believe she is interested in my brother!!!! lol!
    11 minutes ago · Like

    Listen Simaganis u guys i had no clue about u guys but u have all turned out to be great human beings that haven't pulled any punches with me and kept it real thx
    8 minutes ago · Like

    ReplyDelete