April 01, 2011

hello web

this is me first post   i have never thought that my rambling thoughts could be found interesting to anyone else  i only decided to start a blog because it gives me a chance just to log things that i normally would forget  i am almost 48 yrs old i had a misspent youth and my memory is not very good.  so i need this for my grandchildren that will grow up with technology being the norm for them

i hope that they will remember me as a human being because it took me this long to realize that my grandparents who died in my childhood with out me getting a chance to 'know them' were very interesting beings  all of us are we just have to take the time to get to know people  this is what i hope to do with this blog as get to know more people in the world  i hope i make a lot of new friends and old one will understand me more

No comments:

Post a Comment